Once a Bear, always a Bear.
Even after you graduate from the political science department program, you will have the opportunity to continue your relationship with MSU and your fellow alumni.
Stay in touch with your alma mater through the MSU Alumni Association. Your involvement may reap a number of benefits, including the following:
- Maintaining lifelong friendships
- Connecting with alumni in similar fields, positions and locations
- Continuing your favorite traditions
- Being informed — receiving the most up-to-date information about what’s happening on campus
- Celebrating all things maroon and white — have fun
- Giving back to the University community in a way that fits you — impacting the future of Missouri State
- Sharing your story
- Adding value to your degree — learning what’s new in your academic field
- Leaving your mark — defining your legacy
Alumni events are held in cities throughout the United States. These events are great opportunities for you to network, establish new relationships and reconnect with old friends in your area. Check with the Alumni Association for the next event in an area near you.