Student Learning Outcomes
Learning outcomes for the graduate certificate in public management
- Students will be able to lead and manage in public governance.
- Students will participate in and contribute to the policy process.
- Students will be able to analyze, synthesize, think critically, solve problems, and make decisions.
- Students will articulate and apply a public service perspective.
- Students will be able to communicate and interact productively with a diverse and changing workforce and citizenry.