Learning outcomes for the global studies graduate program
- Students will possess analytical skills in such areas as policy analysis, administration/management, communication, quantitative analysis, and problem solving.
- Students will exhibit proficiency in a foreign language.
- Students will be well-prepared to pursue careers in both public and private sector institutions.
- Students will have an understanding of global perspectives.
- Students will understand and appreciate the diversity of international affairs and be able to help solve the problems faced by the global community.