Earn a degree to take you anywhere
Explore new career opportunities with a master’s degree in international affairs and related certificates.
Take graduate-level courses as you finish your undergraduate degree. Complete your master's degree in three semesters. This program is available only for Missouri State undergraduates.
Stand out with a graduate certificate
In this program, you can use your elective courses to earn a graduate certificate along with your master's degree. Certificates highlight your unique knowledge and help you stand out from the crowd.
Why pursue a master's degree in international affairs at Missouri State?
- Outstanding faculty – Our faculty members have conducted intensive field research across the world: sub-Saharan Africa, East Asian, Latin America and the Middle East. They have expertise in topics like ethnic conflict, social protest, foreign policy and more.
- Small, seated classes – Your international affairs classes are capped at 15 students, so you get one-on-one attention in a seminar-style setting. Get ready to bond with your classmates and professors.
- Affordability – Our total costs are far below similar degrees at other school. Get a quality education at an exceptional price.
- Flexibility and convenience – Are you a working professional? This program is a good fit. We have evening courses to suit your busy schedule.
- Diverse job prospects – Compared to other master's degree, our program leads you to a variety of career options. Make your career move in fields like government, business and not-for-profit organizations.
You need Adobe Reader to view and print this document.
- US federal agencies
- International organizations
- Private sector
- Non-profit organizations
Stay connected with us
Catch up on recent news and find out what's coming up.
Around the college